Thursday, November 16, 2006

so that's the way the cookie crumbles

first, you need very alot of animal fat.
Nice and creamy fattening the-type-that-gives-you-high-cholesterol fat.



and then, u mix everything nicely.
then, make small small balls *snigger*, and lay aside.



but, make sure you hire someone to do the dirty work.
don't wanna get your pretty fingers dirty do you?

"aiyoh, if I work for Famous Amos ah, sure die. Whole life do this crap"...

Yes, I am a compassionate sister.
Give her the easy task mah, so she can bask in abit of glory.
Person X : What wonderful cookies! Did you seriously bake them yourself? Noway!!!!
Modest Me : Nolah, my sister squashed it with her unwashed hands. She helped =)


*Bake bake bake....*
I : FUAH! Wentworth Miller!! *very distracted*
The Sister : Who is Wentworth Miller?

I : -_-" He's a wrestler


then u just pop it in the oven.
and wait.




make sure you do not put your arm on the tray while taking it out.
because if you do, it will make you go "YEOWWAAARRGGHH!"
until your whole neighbourhood can hear

my mother say put Colgate.


Ahhh...perfecto. Crumbles in your mouth, not in your hand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home