Monday, November 06, 2006

got milk?


...Just a moment ago, I was thirsty.
So I skipped to the kitchen and ransacked my refridgerator
Aha! Soya Bean!
I poured myself a generous amount into my Winnie The Pooh mug.
As I gulped down the liquid, my eye suddenly caught view of a carton of milk.
I thought to myself
I wonder what Soya Bean + Fresh Milk tastes like...
My father always said, "You will never know until you try".
Wise, but only sometimes.
I lifted the cap off the milk carton, and proceeded to pour some milk into my half full mug, creating a concoction of...
Milky Soya Bean of course!
I congratulated myself for thinking up such a clever idea.
Lifting the mug to the my lips, I took a sip
....hmmmm.....Tastes, exotic?
Wait, how come got white-white flakes floating inside wan?
...hmmmm......Doesn't taste so exotic anymore.
"MAAAAAAA!!!!!! IS THE MILK EXPIRED???!!!"

Not so clever afterall
I wonder how many people have kena before.
I you have, my heart goes out to you
Fermented milk taste like the water someone soaked their socks in.
And no, it does not taste like yoghurt.
I'm sucking on an asam boi now to get help my tongue get over the shock.
My stomach feels a little quesy, but I'm thinking it's just psychological.
I only took a sip laaa....gosh, I hope I don't lau-sai.

So friends, the moral of the story is, smell your milk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home