Saturday, October 07, 2006

A community service message

The hazey lazy days are back.

It’s just so depressing.

And I’ll have to say, the release of Tata Young’s hit single El Nin-yo is really quite appropriate for this weather.

Gosh, have you seen the MTV for that?

On the Slut Scale, Paris is waaaayyyy down there baby.

But seriously, if you’re not in the Klang Valley, the haze is really quite bad. I was stuck in a jam that day [when are we never?] and I couldn’t resist.

I find it hilarious, don’t you think it looks like she’s wearing one side of a white bra? Ok, I won’t be cruel. Maybe she has asthma or her husband is a Nurse and she gets free masks or something.

I’m honestly quite affected by the haze, and apparently the hole in ozone over the Artic has grown bigger or something? And then there’s the global warming-not that I really know what that’s all about…

But hey, I’m a nature lover, well SURPRISE! If you didn’t already know.

I don’t litter, I go camping, I recycle [I even know how to sing the theme song!] and, I like puppies...

So I was thinking, we should all be more responsible and help poor Mother Nature, she’s coughing her poor ancient lungs out after all this haze. I really don’t get it with people who litter, esp when there’s a bin like, 2feet away! Tsk, so caveman. And I’m not sure, but I think when you smoke, you contribute like...1 micronano-percent to the haze. I mean, why not?! Makes perfect sense to me!

So, say Tak Nak! And, love Mother Nature, plant a tree!

That was a community service message from lisathetan.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger cow said...

lol. u damn funny la

but btw that video of tata young is hot but it was a horrible video. they could've shot a better one...

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger lisathetan said...

hahaa....thats what u call low cost production!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home