Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Ramblings of a Tan

....that's strange.
My clock reads 12:44am on a lovely Wednesday morning
The usual nightbirds are not online! Wonder where everyone went?
I miss my 'gang' lah.
I'm so lonely I'm gonna blog now.

Ever encountered one of those situations when you're driving in your crummy Malaysian made car with the faulty auto-windows...and you are waiting at a traffic light when some young punk whizzes by in a 2-door Mercedes. And you-and the guy in the car next to you turns to kay-poh?

Today, I got to be the object of the kay-pohs' interest. Beause hor, my old man had a mid-life crisis and bought me a spanking new 2-door Mercedes CLK!

Yeah sure. How I wish...
My classmate's car lahh. She's like loaded. We went downtown Kay-Hell to sort our UOL stuff and...hey, I can get used to all that attention! Hahaha...
People's heads literally turn! I'm not kidding.

We live in a country where people are concerned for the welfare of others.
Aaaahh....feel the lurrrve.

I noticed that, people treat you differently when you have a nice ride. The parking attendants are all polite, the car next to you also scared wanna potong...it's different. Terrible, isn't it? I wanna be treated nicely even though I drive a SLK, as in Small Little Kancil? Hahaha...ok, overused joke. I know.

But it was nice lah to tumpang glory. You should smell the leather. Shhhiieeeetttt!~

But- it was short lived.
After that, I took an LRT home cos she lives in Melawati.
My trusty old friend, the LRT. Never fails you...

2 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, kinda makes me wish I'd chosen leather seats too.....

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger lisathetan said...

Hahaha...shaddap lah James. If you don't like your seats u pass yr car over here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home