Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Move

So we've finally decided to move cyber house. Xanga is too inadequate. Human's wants and desires increase with age. So that's why I'm here. I'm hoping Blogspot will deliver. XiaXue uses blogspot too!! LOL.

So thanks for making this move with me. I've been blogging for awhile. And, I still don't know what the real point of blogging is. Ah well. But if it makes me happy. Why not?

Ok, lets have a re-introduction.

The Top Ten of Tan :

  1. I love Jesus, and I am unashamed of the gospel and I go to People's Park Baptist Church in SS4
  2. My name is Lisa Tan X Y [I don't like to reveal my last 2names. So yeah]. And I am proud to be a Tan!
  3. I am twenty years and eight months old
  4. I like to read, play piano, and walk-walk
  5. My favourite food is Banana Leaf because I am crazy about Papadums
  6. I teach piano to kids, and I am also studying. It gets tough balancing both sometimes
  7. I live in section 4. That's near Assunta Hospital
  8. I am afraid of leeches, slides, and bridges with holes in them
  9. I love my family, even though we fight alot and The Mother is champion nagger. Blood is still thicker than water.
  10. I am a big fan of Marty Sampson & Jack Johnson

Right, that's too much information for now. I prefer to keep a low profile. U know, stalkers and all. Heh. Till next time. Toodle Doo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home