Tuesday, August 29, 2006

On the 29th of August

Bye-Bye Wei Soon and Happy Birthday UMeng!

It was our pleasure to have Wei Soon back. 2months feels like 2days when you’re in good company. Wei Soon going back, marked the end of my holidays. No more late nights, no more gallivanting, no more Russian Vodka, no more jolly jolly. It’s quite sad actually. Back to reality. Anyhow…

A toast to Pang Wei Soon. ‘Fer he’s a jolly good fellowwwwwww!!!!….*hick*….


Annnddd to my bruddeerrrr….D.J. Funk-Mixer Meng!
Yo man. Reason why I didn’t get you a birthday present was because I know you appreciate sincerity, not material things. And this is the most sincere form of my sincerity. I mean, not everyone gets to be mentioned on lisathetan.blogspot.com okaaayyyy…

Congrats. You made the cut! Muahahaaa….But seriously lah. You one of the coolest guys I know. Sorry if I always bark at you, cause, u know lah Cholerics. Very insensitive wan. But we mean well.

So from the heart of my bottom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many happy returns!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home