Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Diaries of a Piano Teacher who Tries

…after being asked to repeat a song that he dislikes, Idz-being the cheeky boy that he is asked “ Teacher, can I go to heaven after I play this song?”
“Why?” I replied, wondering if this is another one of his who-is-God-questions.
“I want to go to heaven. Because I’m in hell now…”
It took awhile to register…

“I hate his song! I don’t wanna play it.”
“ Pleeeaaassseeeee…I’m so stressed now”
“ I have a headache.”
“My hand is sleeping”
…starts singing Queen’s ‘We are the Champions’…
“Idz, if you don’t practice, you’re gonna be singing we are the losers soon enough!”
….starts singing ‘We are the losers…’
Sigh…this is what happens when you try to not to be The Piano Teacher From Hell.


Idz-He’s nine. Look at his cheeks!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home