Thursday, August 31, 2006

Room Raider

Today, we celebrate our independance, every Malaysian regardless of race stand together, united as one...bla bla bla...yawwwwnnnnn...

Public Holiday -_-

I hate publics holidays. Want to go shopping also cannot. Every mall is infested with people-they are right when they talk about unity in Malaysia. United to make Mid Valley richer.

Being the wonderful Malaysian I am, I decided to do something patriotic. Since we celebrate our country's freedom today, I figured, it's time my room be released from it's bondages. Tornado Katrina hit it few weeks ago...


ohyes, believe me when I say I lived in this.

I started by emptying every cupboard, drawer and shelf. One of my shelves became home to a family of silver fish. Of course I am merciful and squashed them to death. And then you'll get the occasional lizzard or two. But I don't squash them, I let them run.

Do you remember reading Enid Blyton's 'The Magic Brush and Other Stories'?...well, there was this story of how the boss wanted to test the housekeeper to see if she really cleaned the house. So they left pennies under the rug, on the mantlepiece, under the table....and when the owners came home, they found the pennies intact. And the next day when the cleaner came, they fired her!...I felt abit like that, except I was the good version of the housekeeper. I found my starfish studs that mysteriously went missing!!




The more I cleaned, the dustier it got. It was really really dusty. Dessert sand storm also cannot beat. I needed a Ninja to do the job.




After what seemed like eternity, I could finally see the floor. I almost forgot what it looked like. I threw out as much as could, even my ex-handphone. Haha. I had no idea I kept so much junk! Collection of the day :




I like to clean. Sometimes. It gives me a sense of achievement and satisfaction. It's a nice feeling. I like it. My room, restored to it's glory....


Now, I'm gonna scrub off all that dirt. Happy Meleka to youuuu...btw, did you see our friend Sammy V singing Negaraku on TV? He was soooo off tune, worst part is he was reading the lyrics from a piece of paper! What a joke. Sigh...I am so proud of Malaysia.


1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look better with the mask on...hahaha.
Jklar.
lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home