Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The tragic tale of the Woman who Lazed

Life is beginning to feel very very meaningless
Because I do meaningless, insignificant, useless, fruitless, scum of the earth worm things.
Like, sleep-ing
I sleep so much, I think my family forgot I exist di.

Especially yesterday, I woke up at 11am, and slept again at 1pm.
And no, I'm not depressed!
When I woke up, I felt so useless, so guilty. Oh God, forgive me.
Proverbs 6:9-11
" 9 How long will you lie there, you sluggard? When will you get up from your sleep?

10 A little sleep, a little slumber,
a little folding of the hands to rest-

11 and poverty will come on you like a bandit and scarcity like an armed man."

I really have to get my act together.
That's the whole problem with evening classes.
Contrary to popular belief, I am not very free wan ok....
So please don't ask me out unless it's urgent. I am busy =P
I feel like I have so much on my plate! GAK!
But yet, I sleep my time away.
How cannnnnnn????

Ok, I don't care! My New Blog Entry Resolution is :
Prioritize! Organize! Exercise!
and
Not watch a whole season of Desperate Housewives/24/Friends in one day
and
Wake up before lunch...Yes, I CAN DO IT!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home