Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Sacred Stash of Trash

If you know me.
You'll know that I like to indulge in my Trash Mags every so often.
It's like a mental Spa, relaxes & unwinds my tense mind after a long day.
Contrary to popular belief, CLEO is NOT my Bible okay!

My sacred stash of trash.However, I never actually buy these mags. They mysteriously just find their way to me.

If you’ve ever flicked thru a Trash Mag, you will realize why Bimbo’s [with a capital ‘B’] exist!...Trash Mag’s are the Proud Mothers to ALL Bimbos, they gave birth to Bimbos.

Get This…
“Bikiny-fy your bod! Your emergency plan to looking absolutely fabulous!”
“Compatibility Test : Is He Really THE One?”
“STYLE SPY! Steal the hottest trends for this season and be Ultra Trendy!”

But then, they can be quite informative also lah.
I bet you didn’t know that…

  • Nicole Kidman used photorejuvenation to make her freckles disappear
  • Mark from Westlife is gay!
  • Uma Thurman can knit
  • Lindsay Lohan has a crush on Johnny Depp.

It’s actually quite entertaining to read all this crap. Funny even.

And then I wondered to myself, ‘What do the boys read? What’s inside FHM apart from butt cheeks & cleavages?”…Lo and Behold, amidst my sacred stash, I found a CLEO for Men. How coincidental!

Oh look! How clever, they’re disguising it as a HEALTH MAG!

Hmmm...wonder what type of health issue they discuss?



They also know how to diss other less-endowed boys. Poor Hugh Grant. SO white and...ugh.

After reading the Boy version of CLEO, I came to a realization girl trash mags and boy trash mags share alot in common. Brainless & and utter waste of trees. However, I did notice one BIG BIG difference. Girl trash mags don't ask....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home