Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Tan Clan

So it's Raya.
We are so damn muhibbah that we had to have a family gathering.
It was The Cousin's Birthday today.
Valerie with the curly hair who used to look so slim & pretty.
Now she's a fat kid. But still damn cute lah.
Wad? Fat is cute wad!!

Uhhh Val, I can see your double chin. Take another one lah

Ahh, see-so much better. Who's a pretty girrrrl??... *pinch fat cheeks*.

Then, everybody wanted to take pics.

The Grandfather, The Grandmother, The Father & The Cousin-he suffers from autism, but I think he's the sweetest thing.

Why do I get a nagging feeling that she doesn't like me? She looks damn unhappy lor. The why-must-I-take-a-pic-with-this-madwoman type of face. It's the awkward age where you hate everyone....yeah rite. I am such a sucker.

* * *
The Grandmother : *POKE POKE*...Wei-Lu wu BoyFlen boh? [Wei-You got BoyFlen anot?]
Pardon my atrocious Hokkien
Me, The Filial Granddaughter :*Shakes head furiously thinking, uh-oh not again, groannn*

The Grandmother to The Aunt :Ai Mai Kai siau ta-poh ho ee bat? [Want to intro guys to her?]
Me, The Filial Granddaughter :*smile. Shakes head. smile always*
The Aunt :Write down your vital stats & preferences then I can find for you lah...
Me, The Filial Niece :*smile. Thinks-Wah serious anot?*



That's WHY I purposely go to Family Gathering
s.

To get The Golden Question. Every time, WHY LAH WHY?!

I will not e a virgin at 30! I will not be a virgin at 30! I will not be a virgin at 30! I will not be not be a virgin at 30! I will not be a virgin at 30!


* * *

Val & Sabrina-blur-like-sotong. See Sabrina's mushroom-ugly-like-mad hairstyle? Yesterday Sabrina, for some reason, asked Val to cut her hair. And Val just had to oblige. Smart Girl. When I was that age-I'd give ANYTHING to cut my sister's hair. Take advantage of younger sisters while you still can!

We spent most of the time eating, taking pictures & watching High School Musical -_-
So thats raya for me....
Tmr going Dad's employees open house. Eat ketupat & beef rendang. Grow Fat Fat...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home