Tuesday, November 14, 2006

ubiquitous amber

It seems to me, and it has seemed to me for a very long time that- Amber Chia is everywhere.
Every page and billboard is splattered with beestunglips amber.
The first time I saw her, was in that Guess Ad.
And I thought, 'Wah Lau, HOT wei. Malaysia mali kah?...'


But you know, beauty is like gourmet food. It should only come in small portions. Enough for you to taste, and just enough leave you panting for more. You see, that's what dear ol' Amber doesn't know. She's endorsed every possible product under the sun [yes, I am exaggerating]. But you get my drift.


Amber for Celebrity Fitness-notice how you 'enter' between her legs? & Amber for Playboy Indon.


Did u know that u can Wikipedia Amber?! "This has led critics to label her as overexposed, and suggests that she show greater discretion when endorsing products. They also cite her poor command of the English language" quote unquote, Wikipedia.

Yes, its true. She opens her mouth all hell breaks loose. The once perfect picture of Amber immediately crumbles in a million pieces. Well, God is fair. I'm not complaining ;)

So she was popping up everywhere! You're driving through federal you see Amber, you read Cleo in the jamban you see Amber, you watch TV you see Amber. Amber! Amber! Amber! It was insane. I like the wise old saying :
Familiarity breeds contempt
Yes. Amber everywhere was getting very annoying.
I realized that it was too much when she started appearing on friendster in pictures with people I know!
This woman tak malu wan ah? Hmm, come to think of it.
First she appears in ads, then in billboards, then in friendster...and now, she's on my blog.
I think I just contradicted myself.
Goodnight. My brain is jammed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home