Sunday, November 12, 2006

To Feet a Shoe

Today, The Mother bought yet another pair of shoes.
She's got the tiniest feet. Size 3 or 4. She makes me feel like Ronald McDonald in my size 6 or 7!
And no, her mother didnt bind her feet when she was young.
She just has, well...tiny feet?
You know China Men in the days of old find that erotic? Hmm...

Anyway, since her feet are so miniature, it gets tough finding the perfect pair.
So everytime she finds a pair that fits and looks ok, she grabs them.
And this turned into a shoe buying frenzy. A rampage-more accurately.
BUY BUY BUY!
Like the saying goes 'A woman can never have too many pairs of shoes...'
Yes, such wisdom. Such depth.


But my Mother. Ooooohhhh she's obsessed.
She has a shoe fetish I think.
And so, I decided....it was time for INTERVENTION!!

I got her to line her shoes to help her realize how crazy her shoe buying is becoming in hopes that she will come to a realization that children are starving in Africa.
But my plan backfired.
She lined them up alright, then after that she said
"Eh! Take picture!...Tee Hee..." -_-"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home