Tuesday, November 28, 2006

While I was Out

This is a Photo Blog. So if you hate ppl who blog with photos please do not scroll down. Thankiew...

So finally! My comp is back.
It's ironic, when I was just thinking of going on an internet fast- my computer decided to do the Macarena. It danced for almost 2weeks. Initially I experienced withdrawal syndromes. I'd like to thank my pal envyno, for without her love, care and support- I wouldn't have made it.

Since I was away, I've sort of lost my blogging momentum. Let me warm up abit first lah. I shall leave you with some events that took place while I was down and out...


I gathered a few of my old man's friends and threw him a surprise party. We has medics stand by just in case his heart couldnt take it. Quite happening also lah the party....


I burnt my arm. on the oven. not very clever. and now it's brown-ish. im wishing it away.
I made some new friends. Ohhh, they are such monters. 15minutes with them is like 40mins on the treadmill. They almost killed my camera.

I found a peculiar heart shaped tomato in my fridge....use this tomato to make soup for the man you desire & he's all yours. No, I didnt try it.


Steph came home from NZ!!!! I heart you Steph! Nuff said...


United came to town, and I took pictures illegally , aiyoh how to resist? Awesome is an understatement...Coincidentally, all these great men of God have bodies to die for...

We went to Bayu Beach Resort. Yes, I took this picture there. Its amazing PD can look like this. I've always hated PD. But Bayu was nice and clean.

Steph. Being Steph.

The sky, the water the Tan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home