Sunday, June 17, 2007

It's another Wedding!


When they told me I was to be maid of honour- I realized it's time I did something, QUICK! So I grabbed Envyo(the other brides maid) and checked us both into the nearest gym.

I think it's a security thing. You feel more confident when you see that card peeking out of your purse. Whether you actually lose any weight or not is besides the point. A confident woman, is a thin woman! Correct?

The final fitting...

If there's one thing I've learnt it's, never ever refer to him as the tailor, its the designer- and remember that! The Designer- Kris Wong. Quite the whiz.

I wondered what it feels like to have a gf with the perfect body. So I decided to try it out.

And Envyno wanted to know what it feels like to have a gf with perfect boobs. "There you go, clasp your hands right thereeee.."

Out of the jeans into The Dress....Green is the new Pink, which was the new Black.

And finally, the gorgeous gorgeous bride! That's what you call 'SexyBack', Justin Timberlake can sau pei.

Oooooooohhh! Dontcha just love weddings? I is excited!!


*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home