Tuesday, June 12, 2007

}{

This blog leaves much to be desired.

It's the same feeling you get after a bland, cold Japanese meal. You just wanna run off to Heng Kee BakKutTeh and gorge your face with some oily, fatty chunky PORK.

I owe myself an apology. Yes.

But to be blatantly honest, I can't keep up with this mad blog rat race. Stamina is I have no.

Every nicompoop(or not) owns a blog.

It's just like tattoos/losing your virginity.
Right?

Not cool anymore.

You throw a stone, you hit 10 bloggers. YAWN.

And what do you get?

scroll. picture in a club
scroll scroll. picture in a club with 5girls who like carbon copies of each other
scroll scroll scroll. picture of self in 15 different angles.

What's new laaa...

People not shy to confess that they are cam whores wan meh? I feel the word 'cam whore' is being prostituted. No pun intended. But I shy wan lor...

It's getting tiring. I'm not jealous of Kenny Sia, but I want to diss him. Because I think he's trying too hard. To the point where it's just not amusing.period. Well, whatever keeps the money rolling in eh?

That's why I read Karen Cheng every so often to remind myself of the reason why blogs were even created. She's some wholesome healthy family fun for everyone!

Speaking of family fun. I hope you are not under the impression that I love posting ridiculous pictures of my parents. But really, they can be the most fascinating sight sometimes.

Yes, this is my fathers stomach. Yes, he drew it himself. And yes, he really thought it was very funny. No, he's not really that fat.




"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home