Monday, May 14, 2007

Boy Toys...not!

I have this one student, he's a really nice boy and all.

But see, he's not like most little boys. He has thing for girly stuff- like fairies, and Minnie Mouse and Pink. I don't suppose it's anything serious.

Why can't he play with his sisters dolls & grow up macho? I don't see the big deal. Don't let society mould you! Embrace yourself!

So one day, before class started he said to me...

Boy : Wait wait. I want to get my toy to sit on top of the piano and watch me play
Me : ok ok, go
*scampers back a few minutes later*
Me : Power Ranger? Since when you play with Power Rangers?


Me : I thought you don't like boy stuff?
Boy : I don't..
Me : But isn't this a boy toy?
Boy : No, that's yellow Power Ranger. Kimberley- she's a girl...
Me : Really? *inspects toy*
Boy : Ya, see, she got breasts...





}{

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home