Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Are babies the latest fad?

You know, I'm a tabloid junkie. And I love to read trash. So forgive me for trash talking.


What's with this 'sudden boom in celeb babies'? Apparently, having a baby slung on one shoulder is trendier than a designer bag. Babies are like accesories?. All of a sudden, every woman in tinseltown is pregnant! [the latest being Nicole Kidman, who allegedly has been spotted with a swelled belly. GASP!]. Pictures of celebrity babies are selling like hot cross buns! They're all over! People can't get enough of them. Even me. Cute whatttt....

You can give them bizzare names like Apple [Mommy Gyneth Paltrow + Daddy Chris Martin Coldplay] and no one will bat an eyelash. Jamie Oliver named his kids Daisy Boo and Poppy Honey. How fun!

Afterall, it's not much of a liabilty. "When I feel like cuddling my baby, I will. When I don't feel like it, I can just get my 12 buttlers to watch her. I'll bundle her up in the latest baby designer wear and get those cute lil' Adidas booties and then the press will take lots of pictures of us, and I will look like a great mom".



There's alot of talk about Shiloh Jolie-Pitt v Suri Cruise. Both Shiloh and Suri have already been put to work. Both babies have been featured on the front cover of tabloids. Apparently, from the photoshoots- both Shiloh and Suri received their first paycheck of approximately USD$5-7mil each.

The difference? Angelina donated all $5mil from the People photoshoot to charity while the bucks Tom received from Vanity Fair was tucked away safely in this pocket. But she's still gorgeous that Suri...

................Shiloh and Suri




~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home