Monday, March 12, 2007

Do U Smell a Fish?

The country's SPM top scorer. Nadia Amira from somewhere. Read the full report

I remember a few years back when I heard about that chinese girl who scored 16A's, I was very impressed. I even kinda liked her! What a whiz kid!

Then the years followed, someone got 17A's- wasn't a surprise. Then someone got 18A's- I didnt really care.

But today, I open the papers and some minah got 19A's!!! Hmm, I smell a big. fat. fish.

Are they getting smarter, or is the paper getting easier, or is Cik Nadia the second cousin twice removed of someone in the Jabatan Stinky Peperiksaan? Or is this some lame attempt by the govt to SPUR bumi students to work harder so they can get A's left and right?

Yeah, I know I shouldn't try to play Inspector Gadget. But NINETEEN you know! NINE freaking TEEN! You know how many I did? NINE, that also wanna die edi.

Do you think she's a mutant?

Now, I'm not saying that she's not clever and hardworking and all. I'm sure she is, in fact- I hear she's coming to Kolej Ananth and she's vying for the King's Scholarship.

You go girl!!



^

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a SPOOF.

never count the chicken before it hatches.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger lisathetan said...

Hello kadi!

REALLYYY?!!!!...

they wasted RM3k on banners...???

tsk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home