Monday, February 05, 2007

A walk in the park

Steph and I were in S'pore last week.

They got pretty parks in Bkt Timah. And it was breezy.
So we decided to hang there a little

....Like, literally...haha.

And then we met Daniel The Heartbreaker...

omg, so cute! can die! where got human so cute wan?! Everytime I see this picture, I melt. He made my baby-making-hormones jump right out of it's cage. I think they call it maternal instincts, cows have that too. I so wanna have a baby NOW! And he better look like THAT!

Daniel is not one of those spoilt little wails-like-a-siren-kids. He's not bratty at all, he's so sociable & happy! I wave at him and he starts laughing. I pick him up and he lets me cuddle him! I took him on the slide and he was giggling away...

I WENT ON THE SLIDE U KNOW! I hate slides!
Sigh, things I would do for a boy.

....I cant even remember the last time I sat on one of those little spring fake ponies. And I'm pointing "Look at the camera"...oh my gosh, I am so damn motherly. Beh tahan...


I keep telling Steph he looks a tad bit like her. So not fair! She got a non-motherly looking picture with him. She looks...cool.

She's motherly also what!

Hrmph!





*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home