Saturday, January 27, 2007

Mother Nature Beckons

So the PPBC Youth decided to heed the call of Mother Nature, and went river hiking in Sungai Ciling. One of those rare moments when you get to connect with nature and leave the complexity of life behind.

It was exhilirating!
We hiked into the deep forrest, trudging through mud and all. Scratches, insect bites & heavy currents from the river were few of the challenges that awaited us. But it was so worth it.

Have you heard that Shell Ad? The one that goes
"Take me to the water...Take me to the water....take me to...."
Yeah, I really felt like that....

Leech Bites. Grand Total = ZERO
You know why? Cos I practically soaked myself in insect repellant. Ha ha ha! Leeches are such suckers. Pun not intended.


Her holiness in exhortation 'Praise God from whom, all blessings flow'....

Awwwww....me chiqas. Hike hike hike, stop 'Wait! Take picture! Take picture'...

After what seemed like eternal hike, we finally reached the waterfall. It's even more breathtaking when you're actually standing there. I've never seen anything quite like it.

>.>.>.>.Drying under the sun. It was H.O.T.

>.>.>.> Yes, there were alot of semi nude people....

>.>.>.> They were everywhere!

>.>.>.>.> LUNCH...sun baked cheezels.




Sun baked Lisa
=(
I am so so burnt
It is so so painful...But I think it was worth it lah.


In the words of UMeng, "You are Sheila, the warior princess..."



.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home