Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sweet Success


Not everyday is a success story
But today is exceptional.

I MADE IT!

I have a Diploma in Music!

It's surreal. You won't believe how I totally don't believe this is happening.
This is the best new years + birthday present ever! Ever!
*beaming*

Ahhh...God is faithful. And I can testify to that.
In my weaknesses He is strong.
And this, my friends is how real God is to me.
When all hope was lost, and all else failed- He can.

"He is able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond all that we can ever ask or think"
Eph 3:20



~

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

told ya so. =)

"lisa, lisa, she's the best
if she can't do it, die la the rest"

or something like that...=P

nappy you hear! hahahaha

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger lisathetan said...

hahahhHAhahAHhahaHAHhaa!!
mad wan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home