Wednesday, January 17, 2007


Did you hear?! Did you hear?! Boyz II Men are coming to town!!!!!!!

Yah, damn old school right. Name also damn corny. But I like. I don't care.
Everytime a Boyz II Men song plays on the radio, it brings back so many memories of the good ol' days when songs were actually sing along-able.

If you you didnt catch the Moffatts craze and didnt buy platform shoes just because Spice Girls wore them...then, you probably wouldn't know how big a hit 'One Sweet Day' was.

And that- is a a real waste.....

Boyz II Men are one of the few truly talented boybands....

...who are not gay. No offence if you like Il Divo. But- I can never understand why they have to wear suits all the time. ALL.THE.TIME.

Since Boyz II Men weren't exactly hot..

........Ughhh....

You had to like them for their music!

According to my good friend Wiki :
"Based on sales, Boyz II Men is one of the most successful
boygroups of all time. It has recorded five #1 R&B hits between 1992 and 1997 and has since sold more than 85 million records. Three of its #1 hits, "End of the Road", "I'll Make Love to You", and "One Sweet Day" (a duet with Mariah Carey), set and broke records for the longest period of time a single remained at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100."

They were pretty damn good if you ask me.
Too bad they don't produce much good stuff anymore.
Like any artist- their era is over.

I'm really glad N'Sync's era is long gone too. BYE BYE BYE!!



So, anybody interested?
We go Boyz II Men concert and I bring glowstick.Heh... I'm only going with people who know the lyrics to their songs! Call me if you fit the bill.



^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home