Thursday, April 05, 2007

i should be a doctor


I spent 2days of my life-literally, watching season 3 of Grey's Anatomy.
I am officially addicted.

I slept at 5am yesterday, and when I woke up- the first thing I did was Greys.
I.could.not.peel.myself.away...it's like Pringles

Gosh, Greys is like the best ever ever. Before this I didn't know any medical jargon. And now-not only do I know what a cardio-thorasic surgeon is, I also know who's a McYummy cardio-whatever....




And no, I don't watch Greys for the eye candy. It's all very real and emotional. Gets me thinking.... When they laugh you laugh, when they cry you cry. It's nice. Makes you all fuzzy and warm inside.

Funny thing is, I'm experiencing some side effects. I think I might've gotten an overdose of Greys. I feel like-I'm in the show. Post-Grey Syndrome?


Even right now, when I talk to myself- I talk like the people in Greys.

I talk Greys. Like you know how George stammers? I just stammered to myself just now.

AND I DON'T EVER STAMMER...right?






}{

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home