Tuesday, April 15, 2008

An email to Tony

Subject : Tighter Security Please

Dear Mr Tony Pua

Congratulations on your recent win!
I'm a DAP supporter and I voted for you guys!

However, a few of my friends living in your constituency have been victims of thefts lately.
I am DEEPLY troubled and concerned!

I would like to know how your office can better improve the security in that area?


These are my friends' stories (I am writing on their behalf )

12/4/2008
- 8month old car stolen in the middle of the night! Parked right outside house.
Victim : Adelynn Cheah living in Tmn Megah

15/4/2008 - Handbag got snatched right out of her lap! Sitting in cafe in Glomac Square in KJ.
Victim : Yvonne Lim Sue Yin living in SS4


These events are too close to each other to be a 'one-off coincidence'.
What steps will you take to ensure these vice activities stop?

Your manifesto & portfolio is incredibly impressive & I am confident you are able to bring REAL CHANGE to this area.

Looking forward to a reply from you
thanks & God Bless.

----------------------------------------


It's outrageous! Crazy things that have been happening to my friends one too many times!
This is just a record of the latest 'happenings'.
When is this going to stop?!

Do have to be worried everytime a motorcycle pulls up next to my car?
Do I have to be suspicious whenever a Malay man walks by?
Do I have to be afraid of carrying my handbag out with me?

Now, we'll just see if we voted the right guy in


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home