Monday, March 24, 2008

when in doubt, make jokes.

I've been you know, *flicks hair* like, really busy.
So, here- have some jokes...

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, "So, why the long face?"

A polar bear, a giraffe and a penguin walk into a bar. The bartender says, "What is this? Some kind of joke?"


A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

A pony walks into a bar and says "Bartender, may I have a drink?" Bartender says "What? I can't hear you. Speak up!" "May I please have a drink?" "What? You have to speak up!" "Could I please have a drink?" "Now listen, if you don't speak up I will not serve you." "I'm sorry, I'm just a little hoarse."


Celine Dion walks into a bar. The bartender says, "So, why the long face?"



+

1 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger Hare Chandran Jr said...

ha..ha....~~ ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home