Sunday, October 07, 2007

SHIT HAPPENS

Dear Diary,

Today Alicia poo-poot(as she calls it) in the potty, and I was summoned to wash her bum bum.

Now, you must know this- ever since Day 1 I had made a conscious effort to avoid doing anything related to Baby Droppings.

You know how I am so geli tahi? The thought alone frightens me.

But as expected I would have to do it eventually, just like any of the other teachers.
My time had cometh...

You can hide from the shit, but the shit won't hide from you.

So the task began.

I didnt dare to look at what was in the potty yet, so I asked her to bend over and sprayed water onto her bum hoping the shit remnants would come off.

There was NO WAY ever that I would stick my hand into her ass & wash it. Spraying should suffice.

So once that was done, I gingerly peered into the potty.

This girl really knows how to make my life miserable.

I saw a massive lump of cow dung mixed with some yellow urine! EUGH!
What a HUGE PILE for a 2 year old! What type of monster is this?!

I held my breath & gained composure. Trying to be scientific, I told myself that it's only digested food
It's food.
It's food.
IT'S FOOD DAMMIT!!

I almost puked. I felt nauseated. I was giddy. I felt like dying

But I had to go on.

I picked up the potty by the very edge and quickly dunked it's entire contents into the toilet bowl. The shit was the soft type so it slid down very very slowly....

ARGH! It wouldn't go down properly! I had to fill it up with water and dunk it again- and I repeated it a few times.

Dear diary, please tell me- what has my life been reduced to?...




#

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger ~*jed-i*~ said...

Teacher Lisa,

I understand how you feel, i felt the same too but got used to it over the months. Your time will come soon.

Just have fun with the kids!

Love,
Teacher jaDe =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home