Friday, August 10, 2007

I snipped at Snips

One morning I woke up and realized that I needed Great Hair.

My hair was limp, thin, dry and dull. To make matters worse, my hairline was receeding! I kid you not.

You know how they say a woman's hair is her crowning glory? Mine wasn't crowning, nor was it glorious. It was just...hair.

My self esteem plunged to the deepest depths of the self-esteem scale. Depressed and demoralized, I spent the next few days in quest of The Perfect Hairstyle.

I was so desperate, that I was willing to do whatever it takes. I Googled various types of hairstyles, had a Hair-Conference with my girlfriends, looked up the internet for the best hairstylists in town and a host of other ridiculous things.

Finally, someone with Quite-Great-Hair referred me to Pedro. Exasperated and tired of searching, I thought "Ah, what the heck" and booked a slot with him.

The best part was when I asked Pedro what he planned to do. With a flip of his comb and scissors, he replied haughtily and with flair, "We are here to change you". Fuh. That's what you call actionnn...



..............Lisa is a happy camper!





}{

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LISA! it's beautiful!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger ~*jed-i*~ said...

Hey,

U know what?

This style really suites you!
Its really nice and different.

= )

I kid you not =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home