Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Shirt Folder

Sometimes I help out with the laundry. It's pretty simple, sort them out into 3 piles.
  1. Needs ironing
  2. Needs folding
  3. Bunch up-and-cram-into-cupboard

I hate ironing. So most times, I leave that to my mom. Whom I assume, enjoys this irksome task.

So I fold. I love folding towels- pretty straight forward. And they actually sit still on their stack and don't threaten to tumble over.

The challenge comes when you have to fold unsymmetrical pieces of clothing.

Like, I never knew how to fold my dad's shirts properly. Especially the polo tees, the buttons and collar and all that...

You know how brand new shirts come in such nice, flat packets- perfectly folded? I've always wondered how they do it. It's sooo- symmetrical.




And then I saw this, this stroke of brilliance!
I am so amused.



#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home