Sunday, August 12, 2007

Monday Blues

What a long weekend
I'm glad it's over.

I woke up at 12:56pm.
I am recuperated.
Yes, hate me. hate me.

I live The Life.

No, that's not exactly true.

It sucks that I ate IndoMie [express noodles] for brunch. And it sucks how I'm fantasizing about moist chocolate cake drowned in warm chocolate sauce.

When you are craving, the saying 'A moment on the lips- forever on the hips' means as much as shoes to a fish.

There are some days, albeit rarely- where I am completely spontaneous and would do something totally unplanned. I felt like checking myself into one of those glossy tiled, tinted window-ed restaurants where they serve you caviar for appetizer and fold their napkins into seashells or wateverrrr. I felt like pampering myself to an incredibly snobbish-slice-of-chocolate- sin.


But then I remembered the state of my piggy bank. And let out a big sigh and moan at the same time- if that's possible. My tongue shall never taste it's glorious riches.


So I ransacked my fridge and decided raisins would have to suffice.

well, to a great week ahead!



*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home