Saturday, November 03, 2007

Oops I did it again

I'm starting to get annoyed with myself for being so absent minded lately.

This is not really something I am usually famous for, but somehow things are starting to slip my mind. I can think about something now, make a mental note to remember it, and forget what it was 2minutes later!

Anyway, tonight my car couldn't start. Again. Because for the 2nd time in 2months I left my headlights on. Again.

The first time that happened I freaked out because I had absolutely no clue of what you're supposed to do. But I guess now, you could say I'm abit more seasoned since I KEEP DOING IT.

Thank God tcs was with me, so I could just be lazy and play damsel in distress. There was a kind uncle nearby who helped us jumpstart my car. Phew...

But it's the just the hassle of having to find someone to help you with the jumpstart and all that, plbthhh....

I think I let too many things occupy my mind at one time. Maybe I should only allow myself to think about one thing at once.

Like instead of thinking Am I late?Where's my phone?Remember parking lot A42. Where's the parking ticket?...


I should think
  1. Am I late? Yes/No
  2. Remember parking lot A42. Ok, A42. A42. A42. A42
  3. Where's my phone? In my bag/on the car seat/in my pocket
  4. Where's the parking ticket? In my bag/on the car seat/in my pocket

I realize that my mind can't really multitask. That's a horrible thing to realize isn't it?

Maybe my mind is like a sponge, it can only absorb water.




*

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Mel said...

LOL!
You're so funny la. =p

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger lisathetan said...

WOMAN!!!!!!

You're not too bad yourself *wink*

SO when oh when are we doing this great big meet-up???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home