Tuesday, January 08, 2008

An Annual Affair

Dear Diary,

It was my 8030th day in this world.

The weather was gorgeous.
The sun timidly peeked through the thick clouds.
As the lovely breeze carassed my skin.

It was perfect.

There wasn't much fanfare.
No cake.
Maybe just half a song over the phone.
There wasn't anything extraordinary.

But I was really Happy.
Contented & grateful.

I couldn't help, but marvel at his grace&goodness in my life.
All these years.

I know I am so blessed.
There's nothing more I could ask for.

Even though there wasn't much fanfare
No cake, nor song.
I just...felt so special.
I had every reason to celebrate 22years of His hand upon my life.


"You are God in heaven, And Here am I on earth.
So let my words be few, Jesus I am so in love with you"




^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home